Education Policy Student Association
The Education Policy Student Association (EPSA) is working to improve the lives of children through our focus on education. To that end, our efforts include:
- fostering dialogue about education-related topics
- broadening our knowledge of education issues
- partnering and sharing information with other University of Chicago organizations
- engaging with Chicago schools and students through service projects and field trips
- applying our skills and experiences to impact education organizations in the Chicago area
For more information on how you can become involved with EPSA, or to share internship or employment opportunities with our group, please contact us at HarrisEPSA@gmail.com. To receive weekly emails with upcoming event information, education news, and job/internship opportunities, please visit lists.uchicago.edu and subscribe to the "educationpolicy" listserv.
On February 27th at 12pm, EPSA is excited to host the "Who's Who in Education Policy" panel event, featuring the following education policy experts:
- Jim O'Connor, Advance Illinois
- Bryn Murray, Chicago Public Schools
- Amanda Knight, SPC Educational Consulting
- Allison Jack, Illinois Network of Charter Schools
- Nicki Bazer, Illinois State Board of Education
Lunch will be served. The event is limited to 30 attendees. RSVP here.